Facts and Figures
Still in its infancy in India, vacuum heat treatment furnaces are imported from Germany. Even in this scenario, Lakshmi vacuum Group has acquired the latest technology through research, Collaboration (SCADA German) Imparting technical training by experts (MR.Divid Pye Globally Renowned Metallurgist CEO - Pye Metallurgical Consulting Inc. - USA, UK) and technical collaboration with SCADA Germany.
Lakshmi Vacuum Technologies catering to the various alloy heat treatment processes has ongoing R & D programs which includes re-design & up-gradation of hot chamber, internal heat exchanger, gas flow nozzles etc. Our ability to upgrade furnace features followed by six months on-site trials enables us to introduce the latest features with proven track record into our 'Versatreat' range of Vacuum furnaces
Because of these continuous efforts at maintaining high professional standards, today Lakshmi Vacuum is one of the leaders in Vacuum heat treaters and vacuum heat treatment manufacture in India and competent to compete with multinationals. Further Lakshmi Vacuum group has started manufacturing eco friendly furnaces which has become a cutting edge advantage.
- Compliance to international standards.
- Quick service support through strategically located branches all over INDIA.
- Economic advantages as it are made in India.
- Metallurgical support to meet end customer requirement.
- Effective training to operate and self-maintenance is including heat treatment practice as per international standards.
- Unique set up of heat treatment and manufacturing of furnace where both compliments in understanding the failure modes.
- Vacuum Hardening Furnace
- Vacuum Tempering Furnace
- Vacuum Brazing Furnace
- Vacuum Carburising Furnace
- Vacuum Annealing Furnace
- Vacuum Austempering
- Vacuum Nitriding Furnace
- Vacuum Oil Quench Furnace
- Vacuum Duel Quenching
- Vacuum Sintering Furnace